Stroud Regional Medical Center is growing rapidly and we are seeking highly motivated, positive people to join our team. If you would like to be considered for a position within our company please contact us. We have listed below the openings we currently have within our hospital. Our website is updated every Friday, so please check back weekly for new positions. You can send a resume directly to the HR department by clicking the following link-Email HR Department
Opportunities Currently Available
New Surgery Openings :
|Certified Scrub Tech|
|Pre-Op/Post Op RN|
Responsible for handling several tasks in order to provide the best service to patients.
The main role of a Medical Social Worker is to help patients understand, cope with and treat their condition. To this end, Medical Social Workers will counsel patients about their illness or disease, participate in treatment plan development, arrange for in-home care personnel and equipment and assist in the scheduling of follow-up visits. They will also ensure that patients are adhering to treatment plan and medical recommendations.
Involved in helping families understand the illness or condition that a patient has been diagnosed with and offer counseling to reduce stress and cope with the needs of the patient. Medical Social Workers will assist in all decision making processes relating to the care of the patient and make referrals as needed. They also offer grief counseling services to families.
Involved in helping patients work with health insurance companies, community health agencies, transportation services and financial assistance programs. They will help to determine what benefits patients are eligible for and assist in filling out necessary paperwork, such as health insurance forms.
Housekeeper Day PRN
Performs cleaning of all patient/resident care and public areas in the hospital. Preforms sanitizing and disinfecting work throughout the hospital, clinic in patient care areas, exam rooms, waiting rooms, restrooms, offices, and meeting rooms. Perform general cleaning tasks such as but not limited to trash/recycling/biohazard removal, dusting, wet wiping, glass cleaning, vacuuming, spotting, polishing and mopping.
CNA Days and Nights
Provides morning care, which may include bed bath, shower or whirlpool, oral hygiene, combing hair, back care, dressing residents, changing bed linen, cleaning overbed table and bedside stand, straightening room and other general care as necessary throughout the day. Provides evening care which includes hands/face washing as needed, oral hygiene, back rubs, peri-care, freshening linen, cleaning overbed tables, straightening room and other general care as needed. Provides general nursing care, such as positioning residents, lifting and turning residents, applying/utilizing special equipment, assisting in use of bedpan or commode and ambulating the residents.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in State of Oklahoma for Long Term Care Facilities.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification within three (3) months of hire date.
Clinical Coordinator RN- PRN
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through effective management of the activities of the total patient care services during his/her assigned shift. Need to be able to be the leader and give direction during their shift. In the absence of the Administrator and/or designee, the Clinical Coordinator has the authority and responsibility for administrative decisions and appropriate notification of the Administrator-on-Call.
Surgery Scrub Tech Full-Time
The Surgical Scrub Tech is responsible for ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Handles and cares for all surgical instrumentation in accordance with departmental and manufacturer’s recommended guidelines. Ensure aseptic technique is followed during all sterile procedures. Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities. Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: Completion of a Surgical Technology course with current certification BLS required within 30 days of hire Required Work Experience: 2 year previous surgical experience preferred. Ability to communicate
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Days and Nights
Provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Respiratory Therapist PRN Nights Provides respiratory therapeutics and cardiopulmonary diagnostics to all age groups according to established guidelines, policies and procedures. Utilizes assessment, intervention, and evaluation to plan appropriate age specific care to inpatients and outpatients. Participates with other healthcare providers to ensure the plan of care is interdisciplinary and the patients, family members, and staff are educated appropriately. Qualifications:
- Associates in Respiratory Care
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) or Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Valid CPR Certification
Emergency Department RN Full Time Nights
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the post-acute care setting. Communicates with Physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Regulatory Requirements :
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Oklahoma RN license
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Current PALS certification
- Registered Nurse (RN): 2 year
The Physical Therapist evaluates treatments and re-assessments of various patient types and diagnoses, participation in education for patients, families, staff and community, and the supervision of support personnel within the department.Other responsibilities include participation in the hospital’s quality improvement program. Patient population may range from pediatric to geriatric in age and includes orthopedic, neurological, medical, sport. Our focus is on top quality patient care and customer service. Position is primarily inpatient working with our swingbed program.
Performs evaluations and develops effective patient treatment plans to restore, maintain or prevent decline of patient function. Plans and administers medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state, and professional standards. Works with patients to regain the ability to perform all types of activities in a skilled nursing environment. Maintains records of the occupational therapy program and prepares periodic reports as required.
The Speech Therapist organizes a program that addresses local critical access hospital goals of providing speech-language services with patients. Coordinates speech-language services with patients, family, and hospital staff. Provides speech-language therapy for patients based upon the assessment, using evidence-based methods and techniques appropriate to objectives. Maintains records of the speech-language program and prepares periodic reports as required.
Performs a variety of standardized clerical functions in support of doctors, nurses, and other staff in an assigned medical treatment area. The Medical Unit Clerk serves as the focal point of clerical support for patient care and is characterized by its required knowledge of hospital routine, and familiarization with basic medical terminology. Unit Clerks perform a variety of record keeping; supply ordering, unit coordination and scheduling duties and handle difficult types of public contact.
The Activities Coordinator oversees the activity department and recreational and therapeutic recreation programs for inpatients. Assesses patients’ needs and strategically develops a program to meet those needs, working with other departments as needed to provide an optimum patient experience.
- Performs activity assessment and social history assessment upon new patient arrival.
- Plans, develops, and administers ongoing activities programs from information obtained with approval for plan from physician. These include both group and individual social activities, outings, spiritual programs, and creative, artistic activities.
- Activity plans implemented on a routine basis can include, but are not limited to:
- Daily orientation/re-orientation via calendars, date and time posts, verbal reminders, etc.
- Providing games, music, books, etc.
- Working on games, projects, etc. with patients.
- Hair care, grooming.
- Organizing group activities
- Participates in daily or weekly management team meetings to discuss patient status, census changes, personnel, or patient complaints or concerns.
- Proactively develops positive employee relations by promoting teamwork, mutual respect, and effective communication.
- Participates in rounds to observe patient care and to interview staff, patients, families or other interested parties.
- Interacts courteously with patients, family members, employees, visitors, vendors, business associates, and representatives of government agencies.
- Provides direct patient care when needed to fulfill the facility’s directive of providing the highest quality of care to its patients.
- Involved in patient transportation. While providing patient transportation, patient services coordinator will provide patient care within scope of practice.
- Chaperones and supervises patients when away from facility.
- Participates in marketing calls for potential swing bed opportunities.
- Certificate of activities and social services director training required
- Two (2) or more years of previous experience
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Complete employment application or contact Human Resources at (918) 968-3571, ext 234 or email email@example.com