Stroud Regional Medical Center is growing rapidly and we are seeking highly motivated, positive people to join our team. If you would like to be considered for a position within our company please contact us. We have listed below the openings we currently have within our hospital. Our website is updated every Friday, so please check back weekly for new positions. You can send a resume directly to the HR department by clicking the following link-Email HR Department
Opportunities Currently Available
Floor Technician Night Shift Part time
Vacuum rooms, common areas, halls and office with carpeting. Sweeps and mops tile and linoleum floors. Strips and waxes floors according to schedule. Buffs floors. Cleans dining room floors after meals and special events. Cleans common area floors, including break room. Helps with laundry and other housekeeping duties.
Performs cleaning of all patient/resident care and public areas in the hospital. Preforms sanitizing and disinfecting work throughout the hospital, clinic in patient care areas, exam rooms, waiting rooms, restrooms, offices, and meeting rooms. Perform general cleaning tasks such as but not limited to trash/recycling/biohazard removal, dusting, wet wiping, glass cleaning, vacuuming, spotting, polishing and mopping.
Radiology Technician PRN and Full-time Days
The Radiology Technician works under the supervision of a Radiologist. The Radiology Technician is responsible for obtaining radiologic images, which are used by the physician to determine diagnosis. Is responsible for patient safety protocols. Participates in the department’s performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Responsible for safe handling of equipment and films.
- Determines most suitable anatomical posture and positions and shields patients accordingly.
- Adjust controls on the x-ray machine to produce radiographs of the appropriate density, detail, and contrast of the body part.Position radiographic equipment at the correct angle and height over the appropriate area of a patient’s body.
- Explain procedure to patient and each step throughout.
- Responsible for the care and safety of patients undergoing treatment and use of equipment to minimize hazards of electric shock, burns and extraneous radiation to patients.
- Produce x-ray films of parts of the human body for use in diagnosing medical problems such as cancer or fractures.
- Read doctor’s notes as to why exam is being performed.
- Prep patient for diagnostic imaging exam.
- Surround the exposed area with radiation protection devices.
- Maintains production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures; developing radiographs; observing radiographic results; making necessary adjustments.
- Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors.
- Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factor.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Assists in maintaining basic records and reports.
- Documentation meets current standards and policies.
- Maintains a good working relationship within the department and with other departments.
- Other duties as requested within scope of practice.
CNA Full-time Days and PRN Provides morning care, which may include bed bath, shower or whirlpool, oral hygiene, combing hair, back care, dressing residents, changing bed linen, cleaning overbed table and bedside stand, straightening room and other general care as necessary throughout the day. Provides evening care which includes hands/face washing as needed, oral hygiene, back rubs, peri-care, freshening linen, cleaning overbed tables, straightening room and other general care as needed. Provides general nursing care, such as positioning residents, lifting and turning residents, applying/utilizing special equipment, assisting in use of bedpan or commode and ambulating the residents.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in State of Oklahoma for Long Term Care Facilities.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification within three (3) months of hire date.
Surgery Scrub Tech Full-Time The Surgical Scrub Tech is responsible for ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Handles and cares for all surgical instrumentation in accordance with departmental and manufacturer’s recommended guidelines. Ensure aseptic technique is followed during all sterile procedures. Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities. Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: Completion of a Surgical Technology course with current certification BLS required within 30 days of hire Required Work Experience: 2 year previous surgical experience preferred. Ability to communicate.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Full-time Days,, Full-time Nights and PRN Provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Complete the Employment ApplicationRegistered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg (Days & Nights)
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in the post-acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Current RN license to practice in the State of Oklahoma in good standings.
- 2 years experience in Med/Surg or ER.
- Med/Surg: BLS, ACLS required, PALS preferred
- ER: BLS, ACLS, PALS required
Emergency Department RN Full Time Nights Provides direct and indirect patient care in the post-acute care setting. Communicates with Physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
Regulatory Requirements :
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Oklahoma RN license
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Current PALS certification
- Registered Nurse (RN): 2 year
Physical Therapist The Physical Therapist evaluates treatments and re-assessments of various patient types and diagnoses, participation in education for patients, families, staff and community, and the supervision of support personnel within the department.Other responsibilities include participation in the hospital’s quality improvement program. Patient population may range from pediatric to geriatric in age and includes orthopedic, neurological, medical, sport. Our focus is on top quality patient care and customer service. Position is primarily inpatient working with our swingbed program.
Occupational Therapist Performs evaluations and develops effective patient treatment plans to restore, maintain or prevent decline of patient function. Plans and administers medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state, and professional standards. Works with patients to regain the ability to perform all types of activities in a skilled nursing environment. Maintains records of the occupational therapy program and prepares periodic reports as required.
Speech Therapist The Speech Therapist organizes a program that addresses local critical access hospital goals of providing speech-language services with patients. Coordinates speech-language services with patients, family, and hospital staff. Provides speech-language therapy for patients based upon the assessment, using evidence-based methods and techniques appropriate to objectives. Maintains records of the speech-language program and prepares periodic reports as required.
Monitor Technician Full-time Nights The Monitor Technician functions under the direction of the professional nurse. The monitor technician is responsible for cardiac monitor observation and reporting of cardiac rhythm changes to the nursing staff for further investigation when indicated. The Monitor technician will demonstrate knowledge appropriate to the age of the patients served. Demonstration of knowledge will include principles of growth and development and interpretation of information and data to identify the patient’s age-specific needs. Experience: EMT and/or equivalent acute care, clinical experience preferred. Complete a basic dysrhythmia course, successful completion of this course is required.
Cook Full-time Days and PRN
Job Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Dietary Manager, the cook will prepare, season and cook food for hospital patients, staff and visitors.
- Determines types and quantities of meats, vegetables and soups to be prepared by reviewing planned menus.
- Determines amount of foods needed to meet weekly menus.
- Ensures meals are ready at specified times.
- Consults Registered Dietitian on modified diets, as necessary.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to approved recipes, using blenders, mixers, grinders, slicers, etc.
- Makes sauces, soups, stews, casseroles and desserts meeting established dietary guidelines.
- Cooks meat, fish and fowl in a variety of ways such as baking, roasting, broiling and steaming.
- Carves meat, fish and fowl into individual servings according to menu combinations and patient diet orders.
- Tests foods being cooked to ensure doneness. Adjusts heat controls as necessary.
- Improves flavor and texture of food by adding ingredients or seasonings.
- Observes infection prevention and control practices at all times.
- Maintains kitchen in a clean, neat and organized manner.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including all federal, state, local regulations and accrediting organization standards.
- Maintains and ensures patient confidentiality at all times.
Complete employment application or contact Human Resources at (918) 968-3571, ext 3105 or email email@example.com