Stroud Regional Medical Center is growing rapidly and we are seeking highly motivated, positive people to join our team. If you would like to be considered for a position within our company please contact us. We have listed below the openings we currently have within our hospital. Our website is updated every Friday, so please check back weekly for new positions. You can send a resume directly to the HR department by clicking the following link-Email HR Department
Free Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability.
401K & PTO
Opportunities Currently Available
Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg & ER(Days & Nights)(Up to 40/hr)
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the post-acute care setting.
Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
Current RN license to practice in the State of Oklahoma in good standings.
2 years experience in Med/Surg or ER.
Med/Surg: BLS, ACLS required, PALS preferred
ER: BLS, ACLS, PALS required
Radiology Technician PRN
The Radiology Technician works under the supervision of a Radiologist. The Radiology Technician is responsible for obtaining radiologic images, which are used by the physician to determine diagnosis. Is responsible for patient safety protocols. Participates in the department’s performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Responsible for safe handling of equipment and films.
- Determines most suitable anatomical posture and positions and shields patients accordingly.
- Adjust controls on the x-ray machine to produce radiographs of the appropriate density, detail, and contrast of the body part.Position radiographic equipment at the correct angle and height over the appropriate area of a patient’s body.
- Explain procedure to patient and each step throughout.
- Responsible for the care and safety of patients undergoing treatment and use of equipment to minimize hazards of electric shock, burns and extraneous radiation to patients.
- Produce x-ray films of parts of the human body for use in diagnosing medical problems such as cancer or fractures.
- Read doctor’s notes as to why exam is being performed.
- Prep patient for diagnostic imaging exam.
- Surround the exposed area with radiation protection devices.
- Maintains production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures; developing radiographs; observing radiographic results; making necessary adjustments.
- Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors.
- Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factor.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Assists in maintaining basic records and reports.
- Documentation meets current standards and policies.
- Maintains a good working relationship within the department and with other departments.
- Other duties as requested within scope of practice.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Performs cleaning of all patient/resident care and public areas in the hospital. Preforms sanitizing and disinfecting work throughout the hospital, clinic in patient care areas, exam rooms, waiting rooms, restrooms, offices, and meeting rooms. Perform general cleaning tasks such as but not limited to trash/recycling/biohazard removal, dusting, wet wiping, glass cleaning, vacuuming, spotting, polishing and mopping.
Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the overall operation of the Imaging Services Department. Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all age groups of patients ranging from newborn to elderly. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities.
- Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
- 3-5 years’ experience preferred.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Certified by the State4 of Oklahoma to practice and administer radiation.
- Current BLS.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under the direct supervision of the Dietary Manager, the cook will prepare, season and cook food for hospital patients, staff and visitors.
- Determines types and quantities of meats, vegetables and soups to be prepared by reviewing planned menus.
- Determines amount of foods needed to meet weekly menus.
- Ensures meals are ready at specified times.
- Consults Registered Dietitian on modified diets, as necessary.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to approved recipes, using blenders, mixers, grinders, slicers, etc.
- Makes sauces, soups, stews, casseroles and desserts meeting established dietary guidelines.
- Cooks meat, fish and fowl in a variety of ways such as baking, roasting, broiling and steaming.
- Carves meat, fish and fowl into individual servings according to menu combinations and patient diet orders.
- Tests foods being cooked to ensure doneness. Adjusts heat controls as necessary.
- Improves flavor and texture of food by adding ingredients or seasonings.
- Observes infection prevention and control practices at all times.
- Maintains kitchen in a clean, neat and organized manner.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including all federal, state, local regulations and accrediting organization standards.
- Maintains and ensures patient confidentiality at all times.
Complete employment application or contact Human Resources at (918) 968-3571, ext 3105 or email email@example.com